- To aid all Children on their spiritual journey.
- To provide a secure and trustworthy environment based on the principles of the Christian faith, in which all Children feel confident and valued.
- To foster links with All Saints Church & Parish.
- To raise standards by encouraging all Children to have high expectations of themselves and to do their best at all times.
- To provide a broad and balanced curriculum which allows Children to achieve targets within and beyond the National Curriculum
- To identify and foster the potential of every Child intellectually, socially, physically and spiritually.
- To have high expectations of all Children in terms of self-discipline and showing respect for others.
- To encourage Children to develop tolerance and understanding of peoples' religious and moral values and ways of life.
- To provide equal opportunities in work and play and to treat all Children fairly, addressing any special needs they may have.
- To recognise Parents as the primary educators of their Children and to value their involvement in helping us to achieve the above aims.